Share this on Facebook
Would you consider online dating?
- No, sounds like too much work
- Only after a long stretch of being single
- Sure, love knows no boundaries!
You’ve started seeing someone new, how do you describe them to your friends?
- That I'm talking to someone, it’s no big deal
- I show them pictures and smile everytime I say their name
- I keep it to myself
- I describe our first couple of dates and ask what they think
Are you usually the one to say “I Love You” first?
- If I feel it, I’ll say it
- I always say it first!
- No, I’m pretty reserved about saying those words
After a breakup, you…
- Move on immediately, so many fish in the sea!
- Slowly start dating again
- Go back to single life and love it!
- Keep my options open, but not rush into anything
When someone tells you you’re beautiful, how do you react?
- Give a compliment in return
- Annoyed, I don't need compliments
- Blush and smile, I love compliments!
Which of these most sounds like you in five years?
- Finally landing that promotion
- Backpacking around the world
- Happily married
- In a committed relationship
You listen to love songs because...
- They're soulful
- They're so sappy they make me laugh
- They're totally relatable!
How do you express love to a significant other?
- With words of affection
- I give gifts, make gestures, and tell them I love them
- Through my actions
Would people refer to you as a serial monogamist?
- Big time, I’ve never been single!
- No, it's hard to find the right person
- Probably, I’m usually seeing someone
Describe your ideal date:
- A romantic picnic
- A cool hike
- Just some drinks
- A chill hangout at my place