Share this on Facebook
While checking out you notice the cashier is really cute. Which of these is most likely to happen?
- I stutter or say something stupid and kick myself about it for the next few hours
- He grins back at me and the rest of my day goes great
- I probably don't notice because I'm too busy digging for something in my bag
- I just pay for my things and go
Speaking of socially awkward situations, Valentine's Day is here. How does that make you feel?
On the day itself though, you're really just...
- Sleeping in
- Watching Netflix and chilling
- On a spectacular date that he's planned for months, duh
- I don't know, my days are always unexpected
Which of these "Mean Girls" phrases would you probably say?
- "You can't sit with us."
- "Is butter a carb?"
- "On Wednesdays, we wear pink."
- Mean Girls?
Speaking of "Mean Girls", Cady Heron is as sweet as pie, while Regina George is just downright sassy. Who are you more like?
- I'm more like a Cady
- I'm kind of midway, like a Karen
- Queen Regina
- Everyone knows Principal Duvall was the real sass master
Have you ever ugly cried?
- If you haven't loved something enough to ugly cry about, then you've never loved at all
- I don't know; I've never looked in the mirror when I cry
- Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing
- Sorry, I'm just never ugly
When you feel horrible, how do you cheer yourself up?
- Blast my favorite feel good music
- Distract myself by doing something productive
- Cry... cry a lot
- Write or talk about what I'm going through
If there was one thing about you that you'd change, it'd be...
- My impatience
- I'd try to help others out more
- More curves!
- Less curves!
What's your most keen sense?