Share this on Facebook
Your close friend’s decade-long relationship has come to a sudden, unexpected end. How do you console her?
- I ask her to consider things rationally
- I try to make her laugh
- I craft a handwritten letter for her to read
- I let her cry on my shoulder
What kind of books, movies, and TV shows are most likely to capture your attention?
- Works with rich plots and characters
- Works with awe-inspiring artistry
- Non-fiction works
- Honestly, I just want to be entertained!
When you encounter a difficult problem in life, how do you try to solve it?
- Most problems are people problems — they can be talked out
- By first asking myself what I can actually do…
- I try to imagine many different solutions and pick the best
Which of these trait do you most envy in others?
True or false: I often put security before freedom.
Which of the following “super talents” would you most want to possess?
- Ability to play any musical instrument I pick up
- Ability to always know the wittiest thing to say
- Ability to completely turn off all distractions at will
- Ability to instantly know what others want and need
Your big career plans have evaporated in front of you. You feel devastated. What is your main means of coping?
- I come up with fresh ways to leverage my experience
- Time for an honest appraisal of what I can (and can’t) do
- I laugh it off as a cosmic joke and move on
- I turn to others for support
What do you find most fascinating about pets?
- What it must feel to be like them
- How they make us feel
- How silly they are!
- How they can be trained to help us
- Sorry, I don’t really find them fascinating…
True or false: When dealing with others it’s more important to use your heart than it is to use your brain.