Share this on Facebook
What comforts you most after a break up?
- My bed
- My supportive friends
- Making my ex miserable
- Keeping myself busy
What is your breakup anthem?
- "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor
- "These Boots Are Made For Walkin’" by Nancy Sinatra
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye
- "You’ll Think Of Me" by Keith Urban
- "Cool" by Gwen Stefani
Three months have gone by when you randomly hear from your ex. You...
- Ask them for updates on their life
- Ignore them
- Give them a piece of my mind
- Tease them with what they can't have
What do you do with your ex's items?
- Burn them
- Throw them away
- Use them as tools to manipulate them
- Drop them off at their house
How far would you go to get back with an ex?
- To Japan and back
- I wouldn't even leave my living room
- I don’t have to move a muscle, they’ll come after me
- I wouldn't. An ex is an ex for a reason.
Are you most often the heart breaker or the heartbroken?
- I’ve had my heart broken one too many times
- About half and half
- I admit it, I’m a total heartbreaker
What do you do when you miss your ex?
- Ask to meet for coffee
- Nothing, I’ve already moved on
- Stalk them online
- Send them a sexy selfie
You just realized your ex still uses your Netflix account. What do you do?
- Change my password
- Leave it as is, who cares
- Start a fight about it through text
- Leave it just so I can feel closer to them
What’s your idea of revenge?
- Happily moving on
- No longer caring
- Getting hotter to drive them crazy
- Make them jealous with someone new!
Your ex leaves you a sad voicemail. You...
- Send them a text to make sure they’re okay
- Call them back to talk
- Ignore their calls and make them suffer
- Delete the voicemail; I've moved on