Share this on Facebook
You just met someone and are planning the first date. What do you have in store?
- Great conversation in a quaint coffee shop
- A rooftop dinner amongst the stars
- A challenging hike together
- A beach day and some water sports
- A night full of dancing
What caused your last break-up?
- I got bored
- Our relationship lacked real romance
- We were both too busy
- I was too jealous
- They weren't driven enough for me
How do you feel about international travel?
- I won't stop until I've seen the world!
- I have a handful of once in a lifetime trips I plan to take
- Before I travel abroad I want to experience everything I can domestically
- I only go where I can drive
What was the reason for your last trip?
- It had been on my bucket list for years
- Girls weekend
What important quality do you look for in your life partner?
- Easy going
Which of the following is the most attractive accent?
- Southern is so charming
- Any American, of course
- Anything European
Which of the following adventurous activities would you enjoy the most?
- Blindly eating with the locals
- Shark diving
- Stand up comedy
- Asking a stranger out on a date
When you are planning a trip, what season are you trying to escape to?
What is your ideal way to spend a vacation with a lover?
- All cuddled up in the cutest Bed & Breakfast
- Relaxing on a beach with a drink in hand
- Day tours so we can experience everything the city has to offer
- Day parties and clubbing! Let's have some fun together!
- Eating our way through the city!