It's snowing outside. What's your reaction?
- Yay! Snow day!
- Snow is so beautiful
- Ugh... not this again
- Meh, whatever
If you could only watch one animated Christmas special this year, it'd be...
- "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"
- "A Charlie Brown Christmas"
- "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
- "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
- "The Little Drummer Boy"
When do you open your presents?
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve
- At our annual Christmas party
- Just whenever I feel like it
If you had to name your least favorite thing about Christmas, what would it be?
- The cold weather
- Dealing with crowds and traffic
- Spending money
- Dealing with relatives
- It's too commercial these days
How much money do you spend buying presents for family and friends?
- A small fortune... I spare no expense
- I spend a bit, but I try to stay on a budget
- I try not to spend much
What's it going to be: Turkey or Ham?
- Gobble, gobble
- Oh gosh, I can't pick
- I don't eat either
Santa is coming to town. What kind of cookies will you leave him?
- Chocolate chip
- Christmas themed sugar cookies
- Oatmeal raisin
- Some organic, low fat, gluten free ones I got at the health food store
If Santa offered to bring you anywhere in his sleigh (as a thank you for the delicious cookies), you'd go to...
- A tropical paradise
- Somewhere with lots of culture and good food
- Wherever the party is!
- To visit far away family or friends
- To the North Pole, to visit Mrs. Claus and the elves... duh
You're having hot cocoa. What Christmas design is on your mug?
- Gingerbread Man
- Christmas tree
Which do you look forward to more: Christmas or New Year's?
- Christmas, obviously
- New Year's, woooh!
- Neither, to be honest