Share this on Facebook
How many stamps do you have in your love passport?
- I’ve had a few serious to semi-serious relationships
- I’ve only had one really serious relationship
- I’ve dated, but haven’t had any serious lasting relationships
Your phone dings with an incoming notification. What do you see on the screen?
- New Tinder matches
- Emails from my boss
- A text from my mom
- A text from someone I’m getting to know
Finish the song lyrics: “I’d do anything for love, but I won’t ______”.
- Give up my dreams
- Go on a blind date
- Give up my independence
- Change who I am
What was your childhood dream?
- Meeting Prince Charming
- Traveling the world
- Becoming President
- The freedom to sleep whenever I wanted
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
- Going on a date
- Me, myself & a bottle of wine
- I don’t have any plans & don’t intend on making any
You’re out with friends when you eye a cutie from across the room. You:
- Introduce myself
- Try to get them to notice me
- Do nothing unless they approach me
- Size them up before going in for the kill
You often joke about:
- Becoming a cat lady
- Marrying myself
- Being married to my career
- Dying alone
Your friend wants to set you up with someone she describes as “perfect" for you. You:
- Adamantly refuse
- Thanks, but no thanks
- Let her play matchmaker, I don’t see the harm
- Tell her I'm too busy
What is the worst part about being in a relationship?
- Sharing my space with someone else
- Not having enough alone time
- Finding things I don’t like about my partner
- The possibility of getting my heart broken
What’s the first thing you do when you meet someone you really like?
- Tell my friends about them
- A background check
- Spend more time with them
- Wait for them to make the first move