Why Will You Become Famous?
Andy Warhol once said that in the future, everyone will see 15 minutes of fame. Well, the future is here and we think you may be entitled to a bit more than just 15 minutes! But what quality do you possess that may send you over the top? Take the quiz to find out: Why Will You Become Famous?
Are you more of a leader, a follower, or a hermit?
Let's say you really did get famous... and with that fame came money and the chance to live anywhere you want! Where are you heading?
- London, Paris, Rome, NYC... a house in each!
- A quiet little cabin should do...
- As long as it's stimulating... I'll be happy!
- Wherever I can be the most help...
Do you think you'd actually enjoy being famous?
- I'd soak it up like a sponge!
- I'd enjoy the recognition and admiration, I suppose
- Sometimes... but other times it would probably feel like a needless distraction, or worse!
We can learn a lot about a person and their personality by examining their sleep patterns. Which describes you best?
- Night owl
- Early bird
- Completely "effed"
What are you most likely to notice first in other people? (Be honest!)
- Their dress
- Their intelligence (or more likely, lack thereof!)
- I guess you could call it their "aura"
- Whatever it is that sets them apart!
The world would be a better place if...
- We gave our best minds more freedom to grow and learn
- We had more empathy
- We all worked harder and smarter toward common goals
A lot of the world's most famous people are actors and actresses. Pick a movie!
- "Good Will Hunting"
- "Harry Potter"
- "Alice in Wonderland"
What do you think the best part of being famous would be?
- Leveraging my fame to assist others
- The space it would give me to pursue my real passions
- Knowing that others love me!
Sometimes on the way to the top, people violate their own value system. What is the one thing you would *never* do?
- I'd never compromise my artistic integrity
- I'd never dumb my ideas down
- I'd never put myself before others
- I'd pretty much do anything!