Are You A Gilmore Girl?
You’re in line at the grocery store. What ends up in your cart from the “impulse buy” selection?
- People Magazine and Mentos… the “Fresh-Maker”
- A Ring Pop and a Spiderman PEZ dispenser
- Teriyaki beef jerky and vanilla ChapStick
- Spicy corn nuts and regret
What would you do if you suddenly realized you had turned into your mother?
- Is this a trick question? Because it sounds like a trick question.
- I’d explode into a dangerous cloud of shattered Precious Moments figurines
- I’d be pretty happy, my Mom is alright with me
- I’d wonder why there hadn’t been an intervention
Kittens on the interwebs. Thoughts?
- I reject all forms of cuteness
- I’ve never really understood the whole cat thing
- Depends. Are they being snatched up in the talons of an eagle?
Where would you rank yourself on the Golden Girls sarcasm spectrum?
- Lower than Bea Arthur but higher than Rue McClanahan
- In the Betty White/Estelle Getty range
- I don’t think I’d even register
- It depends on whether I’ve had no coffee, enough coffee, or too much coffee
Your boyfriend breaks up with you out of the blue. What’s your first thought? Well, more like your twentieth thought after trying to think of motives…
- “I really should go buy a box of tissues”
- “I really should go buy a box of wine”
- “I really should sit down and analyze this until my haircut goes out of style”
- “Later, jackass”
How do you process really bad news?
- By lying in bed for days
- I wonder why karma has it in for me and then say, “Screw karma.”
- With the help of my family and friends… and maybe chocolate… in vodka form
- Really fast, actually. Like ripping off a Band-Aid.
How are you at parties?
- Um... I kind of blend into the background
- My capacity for babble is unmatched
- Kinda want to strangle people sometimes, but I usually get over it
- It depends on whether I’ve had no wine, enough wine, or too much wine
What kind of parent do you see yourself as?
- The cool kind, of course
- Total helicopter
- The strict one, kinda bad cop-ish
- A real crier. Teddy bear and tutu hoarder.
If you were a Gilmore Girl would you watch "Gilmore Girls"?
- Oh, hells no! Too sentimental.
- Oh, hells yes! Snarky humor makes me happy.
- Probably, but I wouldn’t tell anyone. Well, I’d probably tell someone, but I’d swear them to secrecy.
Humor is _______.
- The best defense
- An essential part of a nutritious breakfast… and survival
- Usually beyond me
- The cure for stupidity