Are You Girlfriend Material?
You and your significant other are going out, how long would they need to wait for you to get ready?
- I take forever, they should just meet me there
- Between a shower, picking an outfit, and my makeup, I'll need at least an hour
- Give me fifteen minutes and I'll be ready
- I'll be ready in no time! I rarely shower anyway.
It's Friday night and you decide to leave your boyfriend at home to enjoy a girls night out. While you're out, a cute guy buys you a drink. How do you respond?
- I politely tell him I'm not interested and go on with my night
- Explain that my boy will have no problem coming to the bar if he doesn't leave me alone immediately
- I accept the drink and even take his number, but I probably won't use it
- Of course I take the drink! What my boyfriend doesn't know, won't hurt him!
Out of the last couple times you two went out to eat, how many times did you pick the restaurant?
- I never pick
- I pick sometimes
- I always pick
- We decide together
How long was your longest relationship?
- A week-long Tinder conversation
- More than five years
- A couple of years
- I typically have a two-month limit per guy
Your boyfriend decides to spend Sunday morning playing video games. Which of the following describes how you would react? Be honest!
- I'd say it was fine, but he'll be receiving the silent treatment for the next 24 hours
- I'd let him be. I have a book I've been meaning to catch up on.
- I'd talk at him until he gave me attention
- It's okay today, but he'll be reminded of this during our next fight
It's Super Bowl Sunday. What are you doing?
- With the girls, watching our favorite Leo movie
- Boozing with the boys
- Instagramming the hottest player
- Wait, I thought the Super Bowl was in the summer?
Out of the blue, your boyfriend's ex texts him about getting dinner this week. How do you react?
- Get back at him by texting my ex about catching a movie on the same night
- Demand he delete her number immediately
- Let him go, but text him the entire time they're together
- Let him know it makes me uncomfortable, but allow him to make his own decision
- What do I care? I've been texting my ex for months
Around how many selfies do you have of you and your significant other?
- Too many to count
- My selfies are all about me
- Zero! I don't like selfies.
- Just enough to remind us of our happiest moments
It's 8PM and you haven't heard from your crush ALL DAY. What do you do?
- Make a Tinder account
- Text him nonstop until he answers
- Obviously, I won't text him until he texts me first
- Send him a quick text, letting him know I'm thinking about him
Why did you get serious with the last person you dated?
- I'm finally at a place in my life where I'm ready for the commitment
- I needed to bring someone home to get my parents off of my back
- I knew it would make my ex jealous
- Everyone else had a boyfriend, so I wanted one too
- I didn't want to to go through the holiday season alone
You had plans to go out to a romantic dinner with your boyfriend, but he just tells you he'd rather go see the new Batman movie. What do you two end up doing?
- We go see the movie. I'd rather not get into a fight tonight.
- We go out to an early dinner AND see the movie afterwards
- Honestly, we'll probably fight about it until neither one of us wants to do anything together
- We go out to dinner. I always get my way :)