How “Clueless” Are You?
Ever played the role of matchmaker?
- Nope, never…
- Role? As if! I am *the* matchmaker!
You’re feeling a little down… how do you perk yourself up?
- Eat a fabulous meal
- Talk it out with loved ones
- Drink… just drink…
- Go shopping!
Fur… Do you prefer real or faux?
- Uh... neither...
Does it bother you at all to see others unhappy or stressed?
- Of course! I want to save them!
- A little…
- I kind of enjoy seeing other people unhappy… (teehee!)
Knee socks… Yea or Nay?
- I love him!
- I love her!
- I'm... not sure who that is?
- Not my cup of tea
You’re walking down the street, pondering life’s myriad intricacies, when you suddenly pass a shoe store. What happens next?
- Lost in thought, I do not notice…
- I pause briefly, perhaps, but not without losing my train of thought
- What does “myriad” mean?
- Ooooh! Shoes!@# I wonder if they have that in my size?
Ahh… Breakfast… the most important meal of the day! What are you having?
- Eggs, bacon, toast
- A bowl of cereal or grits or something
- Something… brunchy! Possibly vegan…
- 2 bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, 5 M&Ms, a handful of popcorn, and 3 pieces of licorice
Oh no, your crush is… GAY! What happens next?
- I run for the hills
- I die of embarrassment
- Good taste in fashion sounds like the foundation for a beautiful friendship…
So…who actually said “To Thine Own Self Be True”?