What Does Your Favorite Adele Song Say About You?
First of all, let’s pick an instrument:
- Full orchestra, baby!
And a tempo?
- Slow ballad
- Something I can dance to...
- Something that builds
When you really think about it… what are you most afraid of?
- Getting hurt
- Hurting others
- I don't let fear govern me
Imagine that you’re walking through a garden, full of beautiful, blooming flowers. Suddenly, you spot one patch that is full of dead, abandoned plants. How do you feel?
- Melancholy and reflective
- Strangely emboldened
- Uh… it’s just a patch of dead flowers… no big deal!
Pick a quote to live by:
- "Hell hath no fury…”
- "Love like you've never been hurt before..."
- "You may delay, but time will not."
- "Love is bittersweet."
- "I am awesome!"
What’s your first reaction following a break-up?
- I begin digging for strength
- I simply begin searching for the next one
You and your significant other are going to the movies. Which one should you pick?
- Whatever they want to see is fine
- Romantic comedy
- Something with action!
Thoughts on love?
- It makes me weak...
- A source of strength!
- I miss young love...
- Lots of fighting... that's all I know...
In relationships, do you tend to be more controlling or do you find yourself being controlled?
- I tend to be more controlling
- I tend to be controlled
- It goes back and forth...
- No control here... we keep things healthy!