You're in the bridal party; is that a good time to selfie stick candid shots behind the scenes?
- As long as everyone is cool with it
- Absolutely; how fun would that be?
- Yep, and then put them all over Facebook
- No way, that's the professional photographer's job
Is it okay to selfie stick pix of your own bottom to show your friends how you look in those jeans?
- No way I'm that narcissistic
- Sure, I've got it, I'll flaunt it
- Only to get their candid feedback
- It's tackarama, but I'd probably do it anyway
You're on the parade route of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee; do you push to the front to take a selfie with Her Highness?
- Absolutely; I wouldn't miss a pic of that
- Only if the crowd wouldn't mob me
- No, that would be over the top
- I'd get there early to make sure I got the shot
You'd take a picture of yourself out ahead of the horns during the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain...
- Heck, yeah, I only live once
- Not if my life depended on it
- Maybe if I had a good lead
- Only on a dare
Party night on the town and too much to drink... selfie stick or no?
- Yeah, I could blackmail my friends
- No one will ever catch me doing that
- I'd probably regret it, but sure
- I do like to record candid moments