Which “Broad City” Character Are You?
Your Uber has arrived, and the driver is totally your type! What do you talk about on the drive?
- My destination, but I keep it interesting
- The wrong things
- Our undeniable connection
- I compliment his or her abilities as an Uber driver
What's your dating app of choice?
- I prefer old school dating
- I'll take whatever I can get!
In terms of cleanliness, what type of roommate are you?
- Tidy... mostly
- Super relaxed
- Very organized
- I'll clean YOUR mess
How late should you be able to show up to work without being reprimanded?
- As long as I show up, time shouldn't matter
- Ten minutes is reasonable
- Not at all, I shouldn't be late
- I do the reprimanding
Your "kid in a candy store" moment would most likely happen in _________.
- A room full of cuties
- An actual candy store
- A housewares store
- A fitness shop
You know your neighbor is stealing your mail. How do you approach this sticky fingers situation?
- I ask them what made them the way they are
- I report them for being a thief
- I order something truly disgusting
- I threaten their well-being
You're absolutely killing it in your new outfit, but not a single person has mentioned it. What gives?
- People probably want to respect my space
- I'm accidentally coming across arrogant
- Everyone's used to my cool image
- People are obviously intimidated
When attending a party, is it better to be overdressed or underdressed?
- They're equally awkward
- They're equal, I'm always comfortable being me
- Overdressed because there's no such thing
- Underdressing brings less embarrassment
Your favorite fast food joint has gone out of business! How does this affect you?
- I don't eat fast food
- I may never love again
- I'm disappointed, but I'll move on
- I feel guilty I didn't tell more people about it
Someone accidentally bumps into you on a crowded sidewalk. How much do they regret this mistake?
- A lot because I'll make a scene
- Hopefully enough to apologize
- Not at all, I'm too busy to care
- If it wasn't on purpose, I'll deal