Why Will You Become Famous?
Are you more of a leader, a follower, or a hermit?
Let's say you really did get famous... and with that fame came money and the chance to live anywhere you want! Where are you heading?
- London, Paris, Rome, NYC... a house in each!
- A quiet little cabin should do...
- As long as it's stimulating... I'll be happy!
- Wherever I can be the most help...
Do you think you'd actually enjoy being famous?
- I'd soak it up like a sponge!
- I'd enjoy the recognition and admiration, I suppose
- Sometimes... but other times it would probably feel like a needless distraction, or worse!
We can learn a lot about a person and their personality by examining their sleep patterns. Which describes you best?
- Night owl
- Early bird
- Completely "effed"
What are you most likely to notice first in other people? (Be honest!)
- Their dress
- Their intelligence (or more likely, lack thereof!)
- I guess you could call it their "aura"
- Whatever it is that sets them apart!
The world would be a better place if...
- We gave our best minds more freedom to grow and learn
- We had more empathy
- We all worked harder and smarter toward common goals
A lot of the world's most famous people are actors and actresses. Pick a movie!
- "Good Will Hunting"
- "Harry Potter"
- "Alice in Wonderland"
What do you think the best part of being famous would be?
- Leveraging my fame to assist others
- The space it would give me to pursue my real passions
- Knowing that others love me!
Sometimes on the way to the top, people violate their own value system. What is the one thing you would *never* do?
- I'd never compromise my artistic integrity
- I'd never dumb my ideas down
- I'd never put myself before others
- I'd pretty much do anything!