Share this on Facebook
What constitutes a good workout for you?
- A mountain of weights… or just a mountain
- Walking or biking to work
- An hour of yoga
- Some morning lovin!
If one of your besties asked you to babysit her holy terror two-year-old from Hell for an afternoon, while she takes some time away for a spa day… would you?
- Of course, I love kids! Even… that kid!
- There is no way
- It depends on if I owe them a favor
- Yes. And then I’d invite my Mom over!
OK. Now YOU need a spa day! What’s the package?
- Full body massage... and Champagne
- Hot stones and a sauna... and Champagne
- A mud bath... and Champagne
- Acupuncture... and Champagne
- My couch. Pajamas. Netflix... and Champagne
Are you an advice seeker or an advice giver?
- Neither. I prefer to learn from my mistakes.
You’re in love with a retro-super-nerdy-but-adorable boy who seems intent upon getting you into a "Star Trek" catsuit. You...
- I’d be into it, but not in public
- Ummm… I don’t think so
- Sure, but then I’d let him know that I have better costumes in my closet!
- How much do I love this guy again?
When do you get your best ideas?
- During my workout
- In the shower
- While I’m asleep, but I only remember half of them
- When I’m driving
When you get home after an absolute s&%t day what’s the first thing you do after taking off your shoes… and maybe throwing one… or both?
- Must. Have. Bath.
- Must. Have. Wine.
- Must. Work. Out.
- Must. Meditate.
- Must. Have. Chocolate.
Where do you feel most yourself?
- At work
- At home
- With my significant other
- In nature
You just found some real candy at a party and you're connecting, when you see a girl crying hysterically on an overstuffed couch. Sloppy crying. Disaster crying. Your move?
- Just my luck! I’ve been there so I go and ask if I can help.
- I’ve been there, too. But I choose here!
- If I know her it’s one thing and if I don’t it’s another
- I film it and post it
Flats, heels, sneakers, socks, or barefoot?
- Flats; comfort is key
- Heels; my calves are incredible!
- Sneakers; it’s a lifestyle thing
- Socks; my feet are popsicles
- Barefoot; show off that pedi!